Sunday, August 12, 2018

Poem for her 620

Dear Readers,


Hugs and Kisses


The long hug after a time away from each other
When her lips are turned up
She bounces on her toes and the hug is intense
The time when on a couch her melding with me
Was so close I'd never before experienced it
Just that deep cuddling there on that couch
Memory is filled with her touch
The days that she is away we might only just
OXOX and XOXO to each other via text
Knowing that the letters are more than letters
The feeling of closeness in them, the touch
The touch of her fingers in mine have been filmed
Are there as that feeling I can't tell you about
Just know soul of my soul being there together
Hugs and kisses and her smile and face light the room
The touch of her feelings there on my senses
The belt loops under a long coat and the smile
Held long and the slow burn that heats the room
Sweet nothings in your room floating to say
I love you as they touch your skin
Sweet somethings sent my way from you

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home