Saturday, August 11, 2018

Poem for her 619

Dear Readers,


That day


When I saw you by the elevator
When you stood on that parking lot
When you took the hotel cart back
..and I filmed you doing it
When you first kissed me
When we stood in line the first time
When we walked a parking lot
When we listened to those songs in your new car
When we sat on a front porch in the woods
When I first get a txt that you are back in town
When I first think of you as I wake
When we first kiss after a while of not kissing
When we touched fingers the first time
..right before I saw you without shades on
When you said Hi to me and we started talking
Those are the days of a that day poem
But those are only a small small slice of heaven
You are for me

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home