Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Poem for her 569

Dear Readers,


Fingers Touch

Your feet first, as you take your shoes off
I touch your socks they smell of fresh grass
Then the bare feet as I slip off the socks
Then the wash clothe a cool one, with care
The feet get washed and air dried from above
The whoosh flow of air from above cooling you
The feet dry and massaged rubbed on and kissed
Slowly the ankles and calves too ease you legs
The fingers touch the legs and feet so you doze
The pillows were fluffed the water cool not cold
The mowing done and you aglow with the heat
Cooling at the massage and now drifting off to
Sleep the afternoon away as I lay the covers on
Light sheet and dim the shades on the setting sun
There I go to kitchen slow, boil some eggs
Make a light salad and some things for you later
When I am done there, come slip into bed
Lay there a while soothing your back with soft touch

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home