Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Poem for her 563

Dear Readers,



Sighs at your giggles


The sound you make when I answer the phone
Your name shows up the flip open and I say
I love you and other things too
I love you the second time and
The 3rd
The knowledge that we carry the 3
And with the better math habits
Make sure our sums
Are zero
The 3 aren't numbers
Your sighs and sounds of light giggle
And happiness and flowers flowing
The spring just opened the water filled cup
Turning the tap on and out the cup go
The overflow sharing the peace
That passes all understanding
Hearts and minds together
There is that sound you make
That words of page can't tell others
The free feeling that is my being
Always turning to you and saying

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home