Saturday, June 16, 2018

Poem for you 566

Dear Readers,


While

..You were in my hands You slept
..I saw you sitting there you smiled
..The day was cold you warmed me
..I was hungry you fed me by a look
..I was lonely you gave me a day of hope
..I wasn't looking you loved me
..I loved you we talked of things
..We conversed the days grew together
..We emailed I advised you of things
..I made you go um about my thoughts
..The love grew and grew till that call
..I thought of lines of pillows talking
..The days rolled by the end of year
..The thoughts of loneliness faded
..We loved the distance grew less
..We traveled the meeting place neared
..We parked the look for neared
..The first kiss happened the sparks
....Flew in that line of Electricity
..I kissed your lips the sighs sealed
....Us with a kiss and sounds of cat purrs
..I write this you sleep near me and
....I write

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home