Friday, June 15, 2018

Sounds of Dark and Sun #19

Dear Readers,


The phone rang.

I picked it up. Saying nothing. The old Bell Telephone was beige and had those barbell like mouth piece and Speaker not a lot of moving parts and nothing that would die in a Nuke attack. But I still didn't say anything. Never my custom to do that. They don't call this number for idle chatter about the world of golf, or fashion.


The voice on the other end sounded like a duck in a cartoon, no words in english like Daffy would have thrown in. They spoke for several minutes and then the others came on the line, other sounds like a mixture of langauages a bug swarm might make as well as the sub-India Highlands.

Then Charles Danner's voice was there. Danner was stuck in a solar tornado and or hurricane as he stated it, but then his connection faded out totally and the duck fellow got in the last words before the line went dead.

Darn It.

I hate when my plans might fail.

I Thee be Dark. The name I prefer to have heard spoken I shall not tell you, lest you have power over me, But dark is my friend. I am not one to wax poetic but as you all know, This is my Auto Biography and I have to include some of my feelings to carry you all My Children on while I can not help you much from where I am at this time.

A prisoner but free, caught in amber but stuck in a state I don't really like. Earthly house, not my goal of bigger things.

I have to go soon, there seems to be a big shindig in Sun Valley, Idaho... I da hoe I da whore don't fit the slanged run on words these Humans have in these parts.

Boo Hoo we got to get more Ice for my drinks, your sisters will be arriving shortly and we have some castrations to start, Poor sad bagless human males, I told them, don't touch the girls.

There is some beer in my fridge I have been sampling these brews, so many to choose from that I am only going to be able to drink 21 different kinds a week, to stay more or less sober.

'arvey the movie dude is going to be a dudelet in prison, but I will wait till the Judge does the sentencing, no sense in lessening his fear factor.

There was a care package today I got My Yellow GMC Vandura back from the last Witching Hour in the wilds of Columbia. I like those people That respect Women.


Yours, Dark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home