Monday, June 18, 2018

Poem for her 568

Dear Readers,


Purring

The cat purring is good for the cat
The sound is a healing sound at the best level
The purring She hears this morning is me
I used to rrrrrr sound at the dinner table
My dad would ask me to stop that noise
I didn't know what noise he was on about
I purr, on my out breath I can do louder
But it's mostly a low rrrrr sound slow
I think she needs a lot of purrrrs today
That headache she has needs a long rrrr
To slowly heal the edges, a slow neck rub
Some hot drink, coffee or tea and me
Long rrrrr and a slow rubbing the back
Long rrrrr and the kiss on the shoulder
Ice cold wash clothe and purring
Then a face sinus massage to break out
Those sinuses that might be putting pressure
Then something slow and easy to eat
Kisses my Babe slowly on her finger tips
Rrrrrr rrrrrr rrrrrr rrrrrr rrrrrr


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home