Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Sounds of Dark and Sun #12

Dear Readers,



The postage stamp was from Cuba, which while odd wasn't that odd. I looked at the picture on the inside and was amazed at the realism and how the details were growing on me as I gazed at it, then realized I had fallen asleep.


I sighed.

This was going to be harder than It Looked Like. Ill conceived the voice behind my left shoulder said and Laughed.

I didn't turn. TM was his name that creature had been there that night long ago. I asked a question verbally to the air and he had arrived. Sighs. She was lost in the multiVerse but he knows where and I can't force him to tell me. Lord Knows I have tried. Soon though, Soon I will rip it out of him.

He laughed again and said.

Bobby is in Sun Valley.

I was aware of the meet and greet the billionaires and the court jesters and the yada yada groupies and the 'lex 'ones types and the 'ilderbergers and the other kinds. Lurking and sneering at the common folks.

Go Away TM.

And he did.


The sender of the letter had included a news clipping.

... Breaking News, World Famous Artist Charles Edwin Danner is Going to have a huge showing of his Highly Hyper Realistic Jungle scenes on The friday and sature. redacted for 5 lines then a lipstick kiss and a small

<3 the lipstick smelled of caramel and there was a thin blonde hair next to a tiny cat drawing.

Oh My God,

She is here.

But so was bobby and he was Dark.

I was in a cold sweat when the bell for the door sounded. It was 'ohn from 'he 'oung 'urks. Thank God a real human.




.............



told you all it would arrive sooner or later.


See us next time same station same universe same umm,,, bat channel


May You all have the Peace of Christ.

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home