Thursday, May 10, 2018

Poem for her 525

Dear Readers,


Heat Wave

The summer sun was a hot toaster oven
The pizza was cooking outside brick oven
The soup for the next week was also in there
The edge of the week was very near
The skirt you were wearing was sheer
I was full of the busy chef's cheer
And the garden was in vast green
The birds were chilling in the water
Right there in the pond and waterfall
The sun kept the pumps going Solar wise
The last hand of war was repeat repeat
The timer went off and out comes Pizza
The meal was hot and fun and I licked you
Those fingers were feeding me bits
And your tongue licked my fingers too
Feeding each other was a habit
Joy of many a meal and the game of cards
Was in the middle of the peaceful
The HOME of where we were
The Cabin in the woods had the same stuff
We were in the city this week
Heat wave as You are Hot in that Skirt
Yummy for my tummy as I kiss you again

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home