Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Poem for her 522

Dear Readers,


The first really hot day


Well it might be that day I saw you in the parking lot
But that was because you are a Hot babe and I love you
That day was cold and snowy and the wind chilly.

That day you wore the Black under the top and Oh my

That theme repeats a lot we could go on and on here

The first days of summer here down south have arrived
The hot days will be many and long and then there's You

Hottest thing my eyes have set light on and seen
The swirl of your skirt and the flash of ankle
The smile of your face the eyes that light up
That make my heart beat just that much faster
Our hands mingle becoming edges unknown softly

No chill in my day when you are there You warm me so
Feed me when we sit at the table and I feel comfort

The summer sun is hot but not near you babe

Happy Birthday Babe,


Charles.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home