Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Poem for her 523

Dear Readers,


Sleep in your arms

The year was long and full of dreams
The time spent in your arms asleep
The sun came up one day bright
The birds made chirping noises
The covers moved and I awoke
The single day was turned over
The time only a single night

Those arms of yours wrap me
In a sweet sensation
Bliss and joy and bounce
Your feet springing at me
Your kiss filled with sighs
Your voice sighs as I say

I love you Babe
I love you
I love you

Then the new day rolls by
The things we do and say
The talks about the walks
The texture of the day

Sleep in your arms the heavenly feeling
The touch of skin on skin the deep sigh
The Touch of you a year in a day awake
Softly sleeping all our dreams together


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home