Monday, May 07, 2018

Poem for her 521

Dear Readers,


Jammies

The ones you are wearing today I haven't seen yet.
You say to me as you hide behind the wall, yes you have
Oh, I say, and then I smile as I focus the camera
Is that both top and bottom or just one bit, I ask
You giggle and say only the bottoms, new top
The color of the new top was red and it was long
The pictures on the camera were a few with giggles
Then the camera was set aside the music turned up
The dance steps like old ones slow and steady
The top was a nice soft feel of silky smooth
The mixture of top and bottom textures melting
The bottoms soft fleece, the new top silk
The soft skin under it all it's own silky smooth
The dance ended in a long massage of your muscles
The stairs of the day and plantings tampered off
The ease into the slumber on my shoulder intense
The sleeping we did that night wonderful
The plantings outside just as snug in the garden

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home