Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Poem for her 487

Dear Readers,


Message in a bottle in the Internet Ocean


The massage lasted about 3 hours it was complex
The teaching sections of relaxation and calming
The sing a long song almost done when we got up
The lotion bottle had gotten lost under the bed
So we had to get down there and find it
Lo and behold there was a bottle under the bed
There was a note rolled up in it too and we read

"dear readers,

There was this girl
Prefect and new
Slightly younger than I
Who liked to look me in my eye
That had this smile
That had this dance
That when home arrives
Off the shoes go
flippid flip
That kiss
sweet

Then the rest of the note was water logged
And gone

I looked at you and smiled

Do you think you'll like it?
I know the end to that one
It goes like this

Kiss
Kiss
Kiss

mmmmmmmmmmmm


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home