Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Poem for her 480

Dear Readers,


Early Morning


The time I roll over an see it is early
The light outside is still stars in the sky
The feeling is hunger and want and You are there
Touching your shoulder and hearing you sleep
Not wanting to wake you knowing that you'd be up
Not easy to go back to sleep so listen to you
Rest and try the light to slow out of mind
Awake and aware and wanting to just be there
Wanting my childhood carnation and milk
Eggs I plan some toasted bread and then you stir
I know you are awake your breathing has changed
I whisper good morning and continue kisses
My hand over the edges of you and you roll
The morning kisses and touches and real slow
The dawn breaks outside and we slow and calm
The intense of the dreams going away and you
There soft and morning dew sweet and aglow


Happy birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home