Friday, March 30, 2018

FRN Party

Dear Readers,


Free Right Now

Is the political party I created in July 2007 in this blog linked here.

http://dan-ur.blogspot.com/2007/07/

Most of that post was just the thought experiment. But I was serious and did a lot of talking to people on the streets of Little Rock, and North Little Rock.

Most of my platform was based on better thoughts about how would Jesus run a nation if that was his mission. His arrival was sending shockwaves throughout his little neck of the world way back then. But I was set free by his arrival, was born in a nation that had a motto of all men....those words meant things to me. The meme/term of the time was What Would Jesus Do. That was the thought for me when I asked myself what would he have to say to get people thinking he'd make a good President.

I have been online as it were since the Early 80's. So it was just natural to post about my thoughts to others. I had been on other forums and told people my idea of running for POTUS and had a lot of long email back and forths with people.

Some didn't want to vote for me just because I was a Christ follower. Others wanted me to win because they loved my Ideas.

There was a few rules I set up early.

*I didn't want your money. If you wanted to give money toward the cause, then use it yourself, tell others, keep your change, I didn't need money, just the spread factor.


*Get term limits for all of congress. Which is not something the WH can do, but can sponsor the thought.

*Get a national basic income, One that can be funded like the other infrastructure needed to be done. It would all be going back into the national economy, as people would use it. The Idea being that it likely would be popular for some people and thought of as bad by others was not my worry. I wanted to insure everyone had a good start and no one would be homeless, or unfed.

*Reproductive help, You like to think that abortions are bad, and in some cases the reasoning behind them are not what some Christ followers might like. But the law as of 2007 was that it was a right of the female to have one if they wanted it. Some of the issues around having a baby is being able to afford a baby. If that was the case, then the above NBI would help solve it. But if there were other factors, then we'd Help with the other point of Health care for all. see below. So more of a planned parenthood type of national action, and help in taking care of the baby once born if we could help a mother keep the baby instead of aborting it. This issue is the hot topic still. But the baby's parents needed to be talked too. The dad of said baby also needed to be aware, if there was issues with the guy, then each case would be part of our learning curve to handle the issues of Guys being unaccountable for that. Lots of a national conversation needed to address those issues...The current Me Too movement was already an issue, but not big in the awareness side. That would be rolled into part of this issue as well. More positive actions, less just letting men get away from their sperm spreading.

*Health care for all. A national movement that covered all parts of health. Crib to grave, the eyes, ears. teeth. mind and body. There is a lot going on in humans that is the health part. Our systems don't cover it all as they stand. We would change that.

*Service for learning, Help of students all along the arch of their learning, when getting out of high school, offering them paid college and tech school, for a service term of 2 years after they graduate the money being well spent as there are a lot of things they could be doing. A big public service project much like the WPA and CCC during the depression of the 1930's. But this would be on the job training and like the Peace Corps and like the GI bill.

*Limiting our wars on wars on wars. Okay a nice military, but I am looking to make this world a better place, so a lot less banging on nations and a lot more, hey we are here to help.

There would be more in the works but I got this much ironed out all those years ago.

I didn't make a post like this in 2016 but I need to get this thought concept out of the dust bin again, as I have been posting about it in my comments online under my BioWebScape Design Project thoughts.


There you go tell me what you think.

Here, or @BioWebScape

The Peace of Christ to you all.

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home