Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Poem for her 62

Dear Readers,



Awake


She just called me from the parking lot
She was about to go in to the doctor
She just called me from the parking lot
She was out of the doctor's office
She just called me from the parking lot
She was at her office about to go in

Awake at each call
But she didn't want to wake me
She wanted me to rest
But without her there beside me
I was always awake
Thinking of her where ever she might be

She goes here and there
But she always calls
I go here or there
But I always call
Awake without each other there
Awake without our hands touching

I can rest easy God is always
Taking care of all things
Awake and Aware of His Loving embrace
He sent her my way
He sent me her way
He sends us Peace and is always Awake


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home