Thursday, December 22, 2016

Poems for an aka # unknown

Dear Readers,


Lots can happen in 12 months.

These lines go to her, she knows her name
You the other readers do not
Hi babe,


You said you'd come back to check often
But you know me I was a bit distracted
But I posted to you a lot of things
So here is the post you have been waiting for
Hugglies
No I haven't gone to bed yet
Yes I will soon enough
typing and moshing
you need your sleep
I am talking to you here and
in any dreams you may have
in any song you sing
in worlds of words in your ear
whirlwind of days but looking back on it
Mails from Oct this year
whoa though those are heady things
A Kiss could
Fill the edges of reality to a fast
overflow
loving you with words
only you hear
I can barely breath at the
sudden rush of
knowing you will be reading this soon
Will call at appointed time
have already called and
gravel voiced rocked our Heart.
Love you
babe
to dear heart aka# Unknown but #7 will fit

Charles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home