Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Necromancy, Tequila, Dave and Gerrold, Jessica, and Angels too.

The day started out at 4:06 a. m. I woke up laid there thinking things, got up wondered about told the dragons roosting in my head to go find someplace else to roost, they picked my left shoulder both of them. The Left-side white right-side yellow and pink stripes one sat on my far left shoulder where she was about to fall off the edge of my otherwise rounded shoulder, but she dug her claws in, till the blood popped up to filling the void she made. I just smiled, what is a little pain between lovers. Then Herry got up on her High horse and blue fire blew out her left nostril and smoke out the right one. I smiled again and said.

"You know Herry if you would take the time to be first you'd get the best seat, but then again which is the best seat, the one to attack our enemies from or the one where you get to comfort me from?"

Her voice was soft and silky turning my skin to creepy crawly and need felled my breast along as elsewhere.

"But Dear Heart you said I could kill them today!"

"You still can, I can defend myself just fine with my hands and feet and clawed weapons. What do you think you'd do if I said not to stay back we have been doing these last few centuries and you just leave after Herry hits the skies. Then you could get the kills and bloody flesh of our enemies fresh off the top shelf of their deaths, not having to have to wait till the battle's done. What say you Herry?"

I asked, stroking her tail that was swishing back and forth and running down my left arm all the way past my elbow. Her tail came up and pointed straight up in the air for a full second till she knew I had gotten her attention.

"Okay Ladies it is a done deal."

Herry has a soft slow voice she holds her counsel till we are in bed if she can or uses her screams to kill with fright the public at large as we leave the cave. Ten days ago when we were out last, her Scream was heard for 50 miles to the north at least. As we walked, flew or took the Tram over the hills to Zurich we would see EMT's all over the place. Last count 14 died out right and then there were the others from complications due to falling off things.


****************
Edited into this post 24 Sept 2008 continued......

Necromancy topic line headline, Dateline, Debate Line. I Love everyone I meet I treat everyone at face value and I hold one simple truth to be fact and not fiction. Jesus Christ is the only one true God, God of God, Very God of Very God without whom which we would be sinning wretches and worthless, but still God's pride and joy as his own creations.

Why I mention this. I have had their rumor mill turned on full bore in the last 48 hours, in fact it was turned on sometime last year by someone whom told someone something. I am a bold person afraid of pretty much nothing. I cross the street in heavy traffic, light traffic, night traffic, light cars and vans and things traffic and heavy freight haulers traffic. I have been doing this since way before my time here this last time. The first time I can remember doing a lot of walking was in Mississippi. While Going to Mississippi State University I Lived off campus and to save money and time and parking fines, I'd walk into campus by crossing the Highway Which one is lost to memory, I could draw you a map but won't yet, ( ask for one if you want). I got to the side of the highway where ever my foot falls landed and looking at the moving traffic, there was a stop light over head I think, but those things don't matter to me with or without a vehicle. I'd see what was approaching and keep on walking slowing or speeding up and would just time the passing of myself through the fabric of the road and the things on it. One time I passed so close to a passing Semi-trailer that a friend of mine on the other side of the road thought I had been ran over and the trucker just did not notice me. I was there about 6 inches from the side of a passing truck writing on the dust, getting my hair blown about and the rush of dust filled gravel filled air rushed by and I stepped out in the trailer's after wake and continued my walk across the street. My friend Tommy total me that quote. "You are a mother fucking bastard I thought you were dead, never do that to me again!" I told him with a smile on my face at his labeling me crazy beyond anything in his lexicon and fucked in the head for sure, "Sorry, just don't watch next time, close your eyes till it is over with." And we went on our way to buy Alcohol, he got a bottle out of the deal he was driving as my brother (and regular yearly room mate, just not this summer's roommate) had our car back home that summer.

Recently within the last 18 months I have been howling as a way to get my lungs clear of lint, fluids, hairballs, the stray candle wax drop, cigarette ash-tar-killing toxins, or anything else not belonging down there. Ask the Little Rock Battalion Chief of the Little Rock Fire department if I can howl he was over on the Flying B. side of the street and I was on the Gusano's side when I asked them all a question, then introduced myself to them, where upon there was another Charles in their midst and I howled to show my honor and pleasure.

Getting back to the rumor mills and the thrilling life of a public figure and walkabout talking and babbling brook of a potty mouth, foul weather loud mouth, and all around generally people person person like myself. I have in the past annoyed the workers of the shops I shop at so much they told me to leave, I had thought that most of them did so in a good natured way but it seems that you can wear out your welcome even if you tip nicely and are utterly as polite if not a bit talkative as you can be.

Monday I was told that I could no longer be in Boulevard Bread company in the River Market building, I was banned for life. But the crux was that most of it was couched in the statement that I was doing something wrong. That I had in the past, dim million year past or recent past stolen from the tip jar, and forcing them to get a locked box tip jar and it was all my fault. I was at first shocked, that anyone would even think that in the first place then I realised that I was being slandered and I was being lied about by someone that did not like me for some reason. I have since then called and left a phone note to the Owner of the Company, and called the River Market store to ask how or why this came about well that last call went over well ,, smirkish half grin,, But I will publicly promise giving them 50 dollars in October for any hard feeling they might have toward me and I will bar myself from the defacto best bread company and olive bar this side of Wild Oats. I still want to shop there, I harbor no hard feelings and will still represent them in my conversations in a positive light. I am not one that can be easily offended, Shocked or otherwise befuddled by the curve balls life can throw at you. I can't be I am to much of an adrenaline junkie to get afraid of a little bit of rumor mongering. But, what has really pissed me off is that my name is getting burning into the bad side of life in other venues in town. Yesterday the 23th of Sept. I just went into the Flying B. to see about a glass of ice water, I have had it there for free before, I was waiting for my parents to swing by to pick me up. When I asked the moving bartender "How much for an Ice Water?" The reply clued me in so fast I was looking for him to call 911 on me I think but I know most of the LRPD in the River Market area.
"27 cents." So I turned and said thank you and was heading out of there when he said, " I know who you are, we have been told what you have done, something something something Boulevard Bread company something something." And I asked but what about the Challenge for happy hour rights, and he said. "Don't come back I don't want you in here again."

I would wager about 50 bucks he was just the night bartender and not the Owner. But even then it made me mad that one lie had tarnished further up the line, If I let this go on I might only have a few places that I can hang out in and have to get my own flour roll-ups myself. But still the Flying B. is the greatest of it's kind in central Arkansas. I know I can work to clear my tarnished name or at least give out some nice prizes to others with the money I would have saved now that I can't spend it in these venues.

Enough said for now on this topic, except to let the Loft Row Toyota 100 driver know I am sorry but I left it there for witnesses of my mood and I stacked the pillar there as a warning to all. I can pick that darn thing up and heft it to my shoulder in about 4 easy steps. It is heavy being about 9 inches by 9 inches by about 24 inches of hardened concrete, about 1.125 cubic feet of man-made-stone. At least 90 to 150 pounds, I can't tell how much it weights, I am rather strong these last few days of my pushing of my limitations and seemingly pissing some people off.

Dave, Thanks I got the 50 cents elsewhen, in fact did not even need it. Gerrold you bought me that Irish Red filled to the brim and I never drank it, sorry dude, I will have to get you your next vodka-tonic to make up for it.

Jessica I know I said a min. of 10 bucks but I am dropping 75 on the cards, was 50, then the Flying B. thing happened, so I upped you all's Christmas surprise gifts. And Candice telling me you all have 5 Jessica's at least I have met you, Angel.

To all those Angels in the night or morning or life. All Females are Angels in my book and I call as many of them in one day as I can, but am quite and let them pass me by other times.

Morris, you will never read this unless I print it off for you, but have fun not stressing out over things. You are looking good at 450 pounds 6'-5", still wearing those 7X shirts I see.

Your Brother in Christ,
Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home