Tuesday, September 02, 2008

September blues

The end of August ushered in a migraine and me with nothing to take for it. So there is my excuse for not writing anything these past few days.

The holdover of Gustav is making it hard for me to go outside and sleep in my hammock. When 11 am rolls around and it still looks like predawn you have to wonder where you can go walking. The National Hurricane Center has 3 more storms headed toward the US over the next week and a half so there is that to look forward to.

I still have to go digging in my shed for bottles to give to Judd Mann for his glass making projects. That won't happen if we have rain all week long.

I have started reading Star Trek books from way back in the 1994 to present which leads me to believe I will have to go find some in the local bookstores to finish my collection which for the Old Series stops around book 85. I just don't have the space in my room to keep all the books I want, so I have to limit things, or rearrange. AGGHH! No not the dread word rearrange.

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home