Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The war of the world

Dear Friends,

the war has started if you have not gathered yet.

the debates are all iffy and just plain fun to do but they are meaningless prattle.

The end is near sayth the Lord of Hosts.

there are just not that many days left till the end of the world comes for a lot of us

my parents are old and forgetful

unless it is the things that they known how to do from the start

helping people like my ex-wife

helping little danny

helping me get some rest for the first time in weeks, ability was suffering greatly

I AAM the GEAT see whgat i mean

I AM the GREAT IAM sayth the LORD of HOsts

Charles Edward Owens Jr.
1-501-551-1961
Comment please

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks I needed that.

3:42 AM  
Blogger Saline County, Arkansas Photos said...

Hi there,

I was redoing some of my pictures and found the original of the building you liked.

Would you like me to send it to you by email?

Just let me know...

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home