Tuesday, November 06, 2007

RNA DNA XYZ

The RNA and DNA and the genes X and Y with God's Z gene thrown into the mix. Or is that How Rachel would be the first and last of her kind unless I can solve the procreation mix up.

That is the Line I told Richard about 14 days into him knowing that Rachel was His beloved and alive and well. Total AI and Total Human, if we could figure out children.

***********
The above is a set of thought puzzles I have been working on to get the Rachel put to the test and get past the road block of science that I sometimes hit When I am writing.

Then I go and set myself up as a presidental Candidate, and my mind gets a bit overloaded.

Or is it 3:34 Am and I am finally awake enough to type.

LEt me know if you like anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home