Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Poem for her 636

Dear Readers,


Oh those dreams of snow

There was that painting we saw at the gallery
I kinda sorta wanted to buy it
But I sorta kinda wanted someone else to first
As it was a painting you were selling
The one where you painted the snow
It was called
Dreams of Snow
There was snow in it
And the Dreams too
I had though, the rough drafts of it
The photos of it
The bits of smaller and medium sized ones
The ones you made almost like it
The ones I loved having
..Over my desk at the city house
The ones we planned for the beach house
The videos of you I took
As you painted and looked at me with the sly glance
That glance you give me
When you catch me clicking a shutter
Or filming you doing something
You like the camera in my hands
But like me in your hands better
The camera gets forgotten a lot

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home