Saturday, September 01, 2018

Poem for her 633

Dear Readers,


Snow Shoes

Though I don't wear shoes, mostly sandals
90% of the time I am barefoot
In snow go barefoot at least once per snowfall
She wears shoes in the snow
These last few days of snow falling here
Have her wearing warmer and warmer shoes
Keep her toes warm
I even have some hiking boots I've put on
It can get cold in the mountains
The rabbits have bunny feet
The boot I put her in today have fluffy bit
The strings have little feather and clothe bells
They looked cute when I drew them that day
So with needle and thread and supplies
There was a craft project we did
For her Snow Shoes
She giggles when she thinks about them
That day was warm and sunny
I think it was Sept first


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home