Sunday, August 19, 2018

Poem for her 626

Dear Readers,


Cheese Melts


The taste of the first that day was brie
The next one in like was a feta
Then you said hey
And I smiled and said hey
The cards were out and sorted into
Randomly arranged stacks one in front of you
The other over to the right side of me
Then I leaned over and got my face in close
We touched tips of our noses
Then we moved slightly sideways
And kissed for the next 3 years
Or so it seemed
Then my phone rang
I looked at the number
Opened it and then closed it
Just the cheese sales people I said
You giggled in you way
Hot and soft sultry and happy all at the same
Time stands still and then you and I
We see the top cards face up
Oh no you say as I groan a bit
Aces both
Bedtime I say
You agree
We will play this hand next month maybe
Okay well in the morning
Which will be next month as well

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home