Friday, August 31, 2018

Poem for her 632

Dear Readers,


Lady in red in the snow

The red hooded cape was dusty with snow
You were tossing snow balls at me
While I laid there in the snow bank
Making a snow fort look like an angel
The edges of the wing tips not a fluffy as I wanted
So I had you toss me more snow
Snowballs whizzed by my head
My smile as I said closer babe
Just a bit closer
One hit me and I smiled as the cold snow melted
Down my neck into my shirt
Ahh joy it was cold I liked the cold
Next morning I might regret it but now fun
Then the wing tips were just the right fluff
The snow was starting to fall again
So we bid our goodbyes to the yard
And you in hood red but black under side cloak
In the house we went
The porch got the wet shoes
And the fire inside helped dry us off
Aw snow in the winter months and You
Kissing your cold hands til warm


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home