Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Poem for her 530

Dear Readers,


Washing Rains

The car was green with pollen stains
The flower buds many and even twigs
The rush of the early summer storms
Flying the washing rains that didn't wash
The very big need you have to clean
The flower's pollen and green off your car
I like the moss growing on the rocks
At times thought Hey could it cover a car
But that thought gets you looking at me
So I hand you the big sponge and bucket
And get my big sponge and bucket
And down to the yard area we go
The good soap that harms nothing
But helps wash off the grim
Then water from the pump and hose
Then we get a bit damp and play
But wash and wear and ware and dare
I love the hair we both have tied back
Mine still longer than yours
The rains we might get tomorrow
Will splash a clean car

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home