Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Poem for her 507

Dear Readers,


Blu(e) Day


You wrote it in the scrapbook
I said hey I'll make that a Title
The Shirt that you wore was blue
The jeans too, and the sparkles of your eyes
Blue and blue and beauty was there name
The sky was blue above the clouds of rain
But the rain held off for the drive
The rain arrived later down the road
The thoughts all day of you
Blue of shirt and eyes bright
There in the sunlight curtain open
There standing on the cart
Hanging on and I tore tape off the ceiling
There your blue eyes on film and hot
Hot to my sight, smooth and cool too
Blue not of emotions but true blue too
Blue of day and though a bit sad
We have soul of my soul held tight
The blue and the red and the skin tight
The taste of salt and vinegar
The sweet taste of you in my hands

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home