Sunday, April 02, 2017

Poem for her 115

Dear Readers,



Rainy days


Rainy days cuddled on the couch drinking hot tea
Rainy days snuggling in bed talking the afternoon away
Rainy days in the greenhouse potting plants
Rainy days not driving or going out in it

She doesn't like them much
She'd be cuddled close to me all day
She'd love the hot chicken soup we make
She'd look out at the rain with a sad frown
She looks at me, as I cheer her up on the rainy days

I'll tell her long stories about sun shiny places
Nothing wrong with rain, as long as we are inside
Thunder and Lightening is cool, better to enjoy it inside though
Kissing on our porch with the cool summer rain is also good
All in all, I'd rather share everything with Her


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home