Saturday, December 30, 2017

Poem for her 390

Dear Readers,


Cookies


I like to eat them, but have a blood sugar issue
You like to make them so I watch a lot
Then I take your recipe and make them slightly different
I like them a bit more than I should
I like helping you bake
I like watching you move about the kitchen
I like making sure the cook is kissed often
I want to encourage you to cook more
Well you can see why
We have designed the cabin kitchen to work well
The room is there and the counter space too
The soft touches as we pass
The kiss as the day grows long
The cookies I was craving
Forgotten on the counter
Days spent with You always soft and glowing
The kitchen empty and the fire place warm
The long cuddles filling our time

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home