Friday, December 29, 2017

Poem for her 389

Dear Readers,



Breakfast


In bed, at the table, on a trip, at our place
That meal eaten any time we want it
That meal filled with things not just eggs
But with slices of bacon or not
She likes hers crispy I like them better with her
Though I might eat them less crunchy
I do find them tasty any way they are
The meal is our go to event meal
We have several favorites, and create new ones
You reading this now babe, have meals dancing
In your head and might be planning a new one
Just minutes ago you handed me bacon, Yay me.
Eggs into a grilled cheese suddenly a new item
The noodles and toast a shared plate often
The days start with a kiss and end with a cuddle
The days fun filled and meals of breakfast many
Bacon on tomato on romaine on mayo on plate
Things new and things old but always shared

Happy Birthday Babe,


Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home