Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Poem for her 381

Dear Readers,



More Birthdays


A year ago a butterfly walked in the commodities Exchange
You were there as you had always done and was shy
You still are shy and don't like the camera eye on you
But you have drawn in a blue book, scraps of verse and art
The thoughts you think when You call me at night Music
The piano of your mind sings and hums to me often
The Lord works in mysterious ways it is not said enough
As the other poem said you'd be heard again and say things
Then off to dreaming I went and the dreams of youth and time
Many a places were visited, places real and not, people many
The wonderful sunshine of dawn was your voice in my ear
The love you impart to me a sweet forever and always
Kisses and hugs laid out as lines of electrons and touch
The days wear on and the year is about to end yet again
But this time I travel not, yet you do still travel
The year will slip by but You and I remain together
The smile your face has on it as the camera clicks is grand
The note in the book says you won a card game and <3 <3 <3
The song just listened to draws to a close but you sing on
The soft music of your skin under my hands and lips
Goes on and on into the daylight that turns round and round


Happy Birthday Babe,


Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home