Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgivings that have been answered

When life tends to get you down you forget that things could be worse off for others, than they are for you. I was bemoaning my bad times, until I called a few friends only to find out that their Thanksgiving feasts were going to be for Sheri nothing, and for Barbara a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Here I was unable to go and give them something different, I wanted to help them but could only pray for them and go on.

Sheri's landlord invited her over for dinner. Barbara's neighbor brought over a Turkey and all the fixings and a pan to cook it in. Neither of them knew about the surprises they were to received until the seconds after being dumbfounded by heaven sent help.

At times like this I am thanking the Lord for faith strengthening when I least expect it. Remember to not forget to pray for others or yourself especially when your mood swings down the incline, when things seem hopeless the most.

Here is a set of leafy pictures that brightened my day.

http://niemann.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/17/bio-diversity/

The Peace of The Lord be with you all.
Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home