Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Rejection an Essay

Posting from another blog I posted this first on.

I love rejection when I am preforming in the public Eye. LOL I thrive On attention. positive and negative are all attention, study political ads. It does not matter what is said they thrive on the attention. I mine the attention. I can banter with the best I know, I fail a few times and I just sit back and figure out where my mind was when I could not think of anything to say, and I regroup and go on, I even admit to the pain that incounter caused me, NONE, but I did notice it happened, I was not ignoring it.
Rejection is the greatest fear that most Authors, Artists, Creators, GODs and anyone of the rest of you has in all the world.
Learn to thrive on it. Learn to be better than you are. Learn to be more than you are right now. Martial arts teachs you that you are positive and you are not always able to prevent negative emotions and fears, but you can channel them to the side you want to channel them too.
I will not take "no" for an answer unless I am dead, simple. I pray that I understand when GOD tells me NO, That might be the final NO. But My faith states that maybe it is NO, Not Right now, Pray again later. Or the term I used to call Maybe.
I do not take Human rejection as NO. I know that there is nothing they can do to stop me If I am told to keep on being me around them. I just do what I am told, or sometimes what I think I am told, and If it was my own idea, I get hurt for stepping off the path I am supposed to be on, it does not pass the smell test.
Charles.
Take the time to improve yourselves.Rejection is not a fear for some, does not have to be a fear for others then either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home