Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Poem for her 325

Dear Readers,


A walk through my phone

The doorway opened and I walked through my phone
The doorway turned into the vastness of space
She was standing there in the space
And I was so happy that I shed tears
The tears of joy we both felt
Though the days are longer still
The millions of years between the kisses
The long years till our fingers touch
The seconds of the clock tick by
The doorway closes but is always open
She is always there in the room
Always having walked into it from other where
She is Always Brand Spanking New
And Always and Forever Soul of my Soul
We share the same heart beat and breath
We touch and never part
The sounds of the kissing and the sighs
Intense to us as we see them linger
In the slide of hand on skin and the

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home