Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Poem for her 319

Dear Readers,


Phones

We like them when they work great
We like the landline but the cells too
Though the landline is an old one
Those bells that ringy dingy
Barbell with big ear and mouth pieces
Front side, left side oh why not everything
She likes the more simple phones better
But the text on cells can be an issue
So we have a few phones we use
For traveling, for slow days, for talking
I prefer to talk to her face to face
But sometimes we have the phones only
So I go with her whenever I can
I want to be next to her with my lips
Saying things to her so she feels the sound
The sound of me telling her Hi Babe
She just said chill, so we put ice in the drinks
So here we are drinking and typing
And painting pictures of t-shirts
That we took photos of with one of the phones


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home