Sunday, October 01, 2017

Poem for her 318

Dear Readers,


XOXOXOX


The hands move over her shoulders
As hers slide over mine and we kiss
Her standing here is intense joy
I have her in my hands once again
Was it only yesterday that she was here
Did I hug her this way this morning
The answer is yes and yes
And yes when I hug her we do this
As if it were the first in a while
Hands over her back and pulling
Her close to me and the breath slow
Hardly able to breath she is here
Near me held close and intense
The day is drifting away she is here
Why think of anything else but her
The kiss soft and filling my mind
I can not think and breath is gone
The thought of her so near and
I want the hugs and kisses to last
Into the rest of the day
Into the rest of our lives


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home