Friday, October 06, 2017

Poem for her 322

Dear Readers,


I don't know


All of Her is in these Poems
She is laughing right now as I Type
From the tip of her toes
To the back of her heels
From the title that was her first words
Of my query as to a Title
And All of Her aka All of Me
As she said it could also be called
That these Poems are all about
Her and I as we travel the Millions of Eons
Through all Our Universes
To all those Places we call Home
To see things unseen and seen
To be joyful in the Togetherness
We call Us
Things could be said in a line or two
And so they are
When I wish her another Birthday of joy
With each poem in this series
As they are just that
Lines of togetherness and birthdays
Always and Forever
Soul of my Soul laced into the fabric
Of the hands held together as the two of us dance

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home