Saturday, May 27, 2017

Poem for her 180

Dear Readers,


White and Read all into candy


Starlight mints and her wrapped up in her shirt today

Things she is laughing about on a video I did of us eating breakfast

Her diary notes that I will red later

Making her smile as I read to her the red note above

Having you all read these notes to her when you do

Singing in the shower and kissing her in our van

Sipping warm but cooling tea from days ago

Getting ready to travel and having her smile at me as she knows I am typing this

Her there on the couch as we like couches

Sighing and having to just breath as we travel some more

Home wherever we are and doing these things over and again

Forever and Always Hugs and kisses and seeing you on the flip side



Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home