Monday, January 09, 2017

Poem for her 5

Dear Readers,


To all of my many 10's of readers, welcome again to this happy birthday series of poems to my Love, whom you all don't know, and to her hugs and kisses.





The Clock Said


What almost all clocks say, tick tock, But this one had it's other voice
Hey couch, I saw that you had them sit on you for almost 3 hours and ..
No Clock, don't tell me, I know how long they sat on me.
And it was Glorious all 3 hours 19 minutes and 42.3 seconds.
But they left the house, I heard her whisper something about
No more clocks, So I think you might have been a bit Loud.
The clock did a double tick, tick tick, not a tock to be heard
Hey couch, so what did he say? I heard something about.
He said, Let us not worry about what the Clock says.
Let us go outside and build that moon dial in the dark.


For My Girl
Happy Birthday

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home