Monday, April 01, 2019

The Janitor at Nexus Reads

Dear Readers,


Nexus is a coffee house. They have the best coffee I have had in a long time. They are also Super Friendly and have sparked my Creative juices and within my other frames of reference and needs given me ideas to do something I have not done in ages, since at least my days at Mississippi State University.

I have set forth in motion, a tasting of flavors of my poems, and stories and also (editors notes) I am poor at commas, Periods, and flows of those things called hey aren't you supposed to be a writer? Well yes, though actual typing I am not person you think I should be. I am me. That kid in adult body that doesn't style wise as others do.

I compose verbally. So using typed slates, I don't use much comma pauses and movements in that form you all might syntax out in an Office slice.

I will be there May 11th at before 1 pm, the doors open at 1 pm for any that want to be there.

I will read a few of mine, poems and short stories. As well as the W story. Selections of poems I will limit to a dozen or so. March 2019 has 11 to her, so those will be on offing.

I will also compose for as many as like it, their own personal tasting of my composing, a story for them, they can record any and all of it or not, Video or audio or however. If they want a second installment, come back next time I am there and ask for their second chapter of their story, and creation will be there to give it.

It will of course be free form. I rarely plan details, I let the wind flow guide me.

So May 11th 2019 1 pm till 3 pm, Nexus meeting room. The Janitor will be there to do creations and stuffs.

I will be drinking at least a bottomless cup of coffee. Which is my usual. Micah and the crew know me.

Thanks for reading.

May Christ give you His Peace that passes all understanding.

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home