Sunday, March 31, 2019

White Card 102

Dear Readers,


White Card 102


The shop door opened up again and I walked back into the shop I had just left. Yet I hadn't been gone as few seconds as the owner thought, I had been gone 1 billion years. It only seems like I just left to the observer of my passing. I walk through doorways in the space of the room like water flowing from rock to rock in the pebble bed of a stream. Each pebble giving the water just that many more ions of itself till it is filled with happy thoughts of each water bond it met along the way.

I asked the owner to buy another few A U , so I could give them out to friends I had just met. I said exactly, I had met yesterday. Which was true. It was just yesterday I had met them, and then four more weeks went by after leaving That universe and walking into another one and here I was back as if I just did a 360 seconds ago to the shop Owner.

The friends just gave their daughter a 17 th birthday party, but were unable to be there with her. They were off on a boat several thousand miles away. Hi John, Hi Janice.


Happy Birthday to everyone that just got born, just had one and well, if you live like me, just walking a step forward you could have lived 1 million birthdays like I did just now, waving to all my readers. In all the places I was last week.

Two Trillion earth standard Time Line years ago.

Universe creation is so much fun, you never run out of things to see or do. Yet you can never tell anyone what all you did, as they don't have the time to listen. They are out there hunting that lost Peace out of the empty cabinet and the invisible elephants are jumping on the couches in the Oval Office and that POTUS is running after space cats and getting dragon scales all over the place.


May You have the Peace of Christ that Passes all understanding.

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home