Monday, March 25, 2019

Poem for her 792

Dear Readers,


Bird song


The swing creaks in the gentle breeze
Your legs pulled up under the blanket
Your head resting on the pillow soft
My t-shirt with blonde hair on it
I hold your shoulders and whisper
That bird is saying
I love you
I love you
You giggle and your head moves
The pillow of my belly laughs with you
The T-shirt sighs and whispers
I like blonde hair on me
I smile as I tell you their thoughts
You giggle a bit more
Sighing in the breeze
Under the swing's cover's shade
There in the city backyard
The bird's keep telling you
I love you
I love you
The sun comes up over the trees
Your smile shines on your face
I kiss the top of your head
We swing a bit more as the day warms


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home