Sunday, June 03, 2018

Poem for her 551

Dear Readers,


Dialing 551....

You wanted to hear my voice
There that day and I wanted to hear you
That first call
Long ago

I called you and left voice mails often
When you were away, and calls hard
Though if calls could be
We'd stay on the phone
All night

The sitting together in the same space
Voices softer not as filled in length
More touching you with a gaze
The volume of speaking higher
But not as much with voice
The energy levels fast
The power turned up
You there
Soaking

The need to say with thoughts
The power of you in my world
The need to tell you
Love soaking in you
The wash of your touch over me
Many layers so few words to use
Soaking in you

The sound of your sighs
As your lips part
That first kiss
That first day
That sound
So sweet
Loved


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home