Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Poems for her 544

Dear Readers,


The slices of light

The elevator you in white
The snow on the car bumper
The sigh your lips made
The sequins up close to feel
Your hair falling forward over eyes
The first pull on the belt loops
The poem that started electricity
The after midnight song you sang
The voicemail of you singing
You saying This color is bold for me
You in the green shirt
The touch of your arm
The first taste of .. togetherness
The cat pushing into me with a bounce
The response I got from a poem here
The first time I heard your voice
The first sight of you
The click of a camera shutter
To many to count and lots more to type
The slices of you in my life
Manifold and now a must have more of

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home