Monday, May 28, 2018

Poem for her 543

Dear Readers,


She is


You are the one I see when I turn my computer on
You are the one I see when my phone goes bing
Even if the bing wasn't you, It was you I saw
She is perfect when she walks through the door
The doors aren't all seen, they can be a turn away
The portals just there in the middle of space
Each passing through makes the turn of space You
The color of the cloth on your skin softly tasty
Due to it touching you and having you soak in
Sweet nothings floating about you say I love you
They fly about like dust motes and have wings
You have drawn them and I have too, the scrap book
Pages of them and the words too, lines of things
There for later to show How we love each other
You are softly being pulled toward me by belt loop
And if those aren't handy then the hands find you
Pull you close and have you spring up to meet me
The bounce your feet make when we greet each other
The time it takes to read these lines again slow
The feel of you in the world is a warm glow


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home