Thursday, March 01, 2018

Poem for her 453

Dear Readers,


Time is 12:52


The kiss of your belly button soft
Against the shirt as it covers over
The color of the day burgundy wine
Deep in the drawer another just the same
Two because the color is pleasing
The bag of chocolate covered grapes dry
The smile as you see it in my hand
The taste of your lips after one
Then the soothing touch of shoulders
Under my fingers helping me sleep
The sounds of the night calls deep
Slumber near you sweet as dew
I knew a few more songs to play
Grew up listening to them as well
Slow dance in the edges of room
Feeling the need to swing you low
The kiss of mint in your cup
The sound of the deep sighs dreamy
The sounds of the feathers drifting
The sounds of you slow me to sleep


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home