Sunday, November 26, 2017

Poem for her 360

Dear Readers,

Note to readers, It is the 360 th degree poem and placement of this series and time line all rolled into God's prefect timing that makes everything possible. The sense that emotion is flowing and someone is crying and sad or happy and can't breath or awe struck and can't see for the tears running down their faces. But more than that it is the 360 field of view that most people want to have and aren't able to capture on film and even when they do it distorts in odd ways hard to explain for authors the world over. But as this series has evolved to be more than the sum of it's parts and still about That Babe I love, I have reached the point of today's muse. 360 is the number but it's greater than the number and lesser than the year full of days, an lots less than a year since I started the first one of these. God granted our prayers before we prayed them, just that some of the timing of the answers are not known to us till after the fact has gone by, or suddenly rushes into focus. Her dream was made real when God put it in her head to dream, but till she met me the dream was just a dream for her. I have always seen her in a story that I have had in that same dream state of hers yet I was awake when I dreamed it, it was also made real when God placed it in my vision. While I am saying making real,, For God it was always real, as his time has no line to it. So here we are at the poem for her of today Number 360 lets see what it will be.........


Bookends

The fingers slide over each other
The skin on skin feel the camera shows
The sound of his voice and hers heard
The hands in camera shot close and sharp
But also soft and textured sliding over
Each other like selfless single shapes
I say something to her as she watches
She says something back to me and
We watch ourselves in camera work
The skin of my hand is rubbing her
The places my fingers go she feels
As she reads this poem for her
They will slide where she knows they do
And over all the head to toe range
The dreams at edge of sleep range
From place to place and till no end
The camera saw a breath of time
But We are always hand in hand


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home