Saturday, October 28, 2017

Poem for her 337

Dear Readers,



Mint T


The drink I gave you that morning we met
The one in the mug from our picnic set
You remember, it had that minty flavor
But also the warm glow of that other
Irish Cream and fresh coffee scent too
Well, I think I can make it even better
I have this recipe I want to share with you
I have to Whisper it to you up close
We'll have to meet in secret
Not tell anyone where it is going to be
We will even take two cars and drive slow
Different routes to share the recipe
Slide over hear and give me a kiss
Shhh Say not a word just hear me slow
Flow the sounds of the whispers
I'll bring the cards and you can deal
We'll play those games we like over drinks
And then at the hour before bedtime
Break out the special drink and sip till dawn
Your lips will feel the taste of Mint
And I'll kiss you till dawn


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home