Monday, September 18, 2017

Poem for her 304

Dear Readers,


Turquoise,


She wore something in that color today,
Then again I like the color too
So when we go shopping for paints
Or for things that have clothe in them
We add colors to our piles of colors
Both of us being artistically minded
We have a lot of colors we like
But Turquoise was the choice for the day
The item of clothing was just one of many
There is that shirt I wear that goes on her
There is that patterned towel that we like
The Showers being many the towels are many
There is space in the cabinets for things
The floor is clear and the tables empty
The stones of Turquoise mix in with others
Sitting there in the vase for rocks
She is smiling now reading this as I type
She is giggling about something I just said
She is dancing a bit for me to hurry and say


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home