Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Poem for her 299

Dear Readers,


Need


Need to Knead the bread dough would
Be the thing I might say right after
The timer went off and I moved toward
The kitchen and lifted the cover off.

Need to Knead the sore muscle of her
Calf there in my hand as I touched
Her left leg as she moved it to my
Lap as I asked her to just now.

Need to Know that She'd Need to Knead
The knees of my old dirty gardening pants
As the knees are just soiled with green
Cut grass and just need a soap Kneading

Need to Know that she would get all
Her kneading needs done just by looking
At me from the garden path and pointing
At her toes and saying I need to tell you.

Those hands of yours kneading on my knees
I have need of and want you to knead the
Back of my calves as I sit here and think
Of what ever I can to relax as you Need me.


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home